Axonic launches new opportunistic credit fund
New York-based structured credit specialist Axonic Capital has so far raised $45 million for a new special opportunities fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Axonic unveils plans for credit interval fund 4 months ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 13 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 17 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago