Axonic launches new opportunistic credit fund
New York-based structured credit specialist Axonic Capital has so far raised $45 million for a new special opportunities fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Axonic unveils plans for credit interval fund 15 days ago
- Five Arrows CLO points to triple A spreads settling back inside 100bp 9 hours ago
- CVC markets new issue CLO via BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Investcorp becomes fourth manager to reap €2 billion of CLO issuance in Europe 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 4 days ago
- Carlyle prices 4.5 year CLO reset 4 days ago