Axonic launches new opportunistic credit fund
New York-based structured credit specialist Axonic Capital has so far raised $45 million for a new special opportunities fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Axonic unveils plans for credit interval fund 8 months ago
- Carlyle scores 2019's tightest CLO triple A as it prints via BAML 1 day ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 2 days ago
- CLO managers process Fusion bankruptcy implications 4 days ago
- Controlling equity stake in 2018 CLO fails to trade in secondary market 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: deal flow picks up as Amherst and SocGen work on mandates 4 days ago