Direct lender targets €1.5 billion special opportunities fund
A large direct lending firm has made significant progress as it aims to launch a special opportunities fund geared towards Europe's middle market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Singapore fund to lend to financial institutions in emerging and developing markets 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas Asset Management hires multi-strategy products head 1 day ago
- Cairn adds two SRT funds to its roster 1 day ago
- Iowa pension to commit $200 million to private credit in 2019 as it addresses shortfalls 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman unveils three European fixed income funds 5 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 20 hours ago
- Symphony resets and upsizes 2014 vintage CLO 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 1 day ago
- Barclays prices US CLO for new client PGIM 1 day ago
- After early crescendo CLOs end on flat note 4 days ago