CLO manager makes whopping $32.8 million quarterly equity distribution
Working out is good for you: a CLO manager has made equity-like returns thanks to two defaulted loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Direct lender suspends withdrawals amid large loan default, reports Bloomberg 1 month ago
- Past returns: Columbia wins at long game 1 month ago
- Parker Drilling CDS auction deliverables trade in low 50s 2 months ago
- US clothing brand default leaves CLOs exposed 4 months ago
- Kicking the tyres: CLOs survive examination as bankruptcies tick higher 4 months ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 1 day ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 2 days ago