CLO manager makes whopping $32.8 million quarterly equity distribution
Working out is good for you: a CLO manager has made equity-like returns thanks to two defaulted loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM scoops up manager rights for two TCI-Cent CLOs 18 days ago
- Columbia prices second CLO transaction in two weeks following management reshuffle 1 month ago
- Columbia Threadneedle appoints HY portfolio management head in London 3 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: Fidelity's senior notes go on sale for a second time in nine days 3 months ago
- Ex-Columbia CLO heads launch new firm in El Segundo 3 months ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago