Deutsche to arrange Europe's first ever marketplace lending securitisation
Deutsche Bank has won the mandate to arrange Europe’s first ever marketplace lending securitization, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Lending Club subsidiary launches new marketplace lending fund 6 days ago
- Institutional investors - does Europe still provide the best opportunities in credit? 1 month ago
- Time-saving hedge fund platforms stop opportunities evaporating 1 month ago
- Creditflux parent rebrands as Acuris 1 month ago
- Leading fund: Lupus Alpha CLO Opportunity Notes I 1 month ago
- Onex prices 2017's largest US CLO reset in $932 million deal 6 hours ago
- Infrastructure-backed CLOs return as $450 million deal prices 7 hours ago
- Experienced CLO trader joins Orchard in London 1 day ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary plans its second CLO with JP Morgan 1 day ago
- GSO's 2017 euro CLO issuance jumps over €3 billion following refi 1 day ago