Deutsche to arrange Europe's first ever marketplace lending securitisation
Deutsche Bank has won the mandate to arrange Europe’s first ever marketplace lending securitization, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Victory Park partnership fund to focus on fintech in emerging markets 2 months ago
- Law firm Paul Hastings adds London-based finance partner 3 months ago
- Marketplace lending specialist Goji secures multi-million pound funding 4 months ago
- Fintech firm YieldStreet raises $113 million including revolving credit facility 4 months ago
- London bridging lender Octane fuels growth with new credit hire 5 months ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 16 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago