Budding "CBO 2.0" market continues to grow with largest deal to date
GreensLedge continues to attract investor interest for its CBO origination program
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LCM resets post-reinvestment 2013 CLO 4 days ago
- BlackRock prices CLO triple As at 101bp in its largest deal of the year 4 days ago
- Fortress produces $1 billion quasi-CBO 17 days ago
- Benefit Street hits a turn in the road, pricing its first CLO re-issue transaction 1 month ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 1 month ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 19 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 19 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 22 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 1 day ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 1 day ago