Budding "CBO 2.0" market continues to grow with largest deal to date
GreensLedge continues to attract investor interest for its CBO origination program
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Mid-market CLO round-up: New deals add to bumper year 8 days ago
- Japanese bank to buy minority stake in CLO boutique GreensLedge 15 days ago
- Natixis prices $1.5 billion mid-market CLO for New York-based manager 19 days ago
- New York manager returns to CLO primary issuance market for first time in 2017 25 days ago
- ICG prices its first CLO reset in $379.44 million deal 26 days ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 7 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 7 hours ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 8 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 1 day ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 1 day ago