Budding "CBO 2.0" market continues to grow with largest deal to date
GreensLedge continues to attract investor interest for its CBO origination program
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GreensLedge and Natixis unite again to arrange debut CBO for NY manager 18 days ago
- Anchorage hooks itself a new issue CBO 24 days ago
- Japanese internet and telco giant SoftBank completes Fortress acquisition 1 month ago
- GreensLedge ends 2017 by pricing two CLOs 1 month ago
- GreensLedge and Natixis unite again to co-arrange $609.7 million new CLO 2 months ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition less than 1 hour ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 1 hour ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 1 hour ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 1 hour ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 21 hours ago