Neuberger Berman cancels tranche step-up on 2013 vintage CLO
Neuberger Berman has passed an amendment to its 2013 CLO - cancelling a planned step-up in the class A2 note coupon
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Portfolio manager central to European CLO expansion to leave Neuberger 20 days ago
- Natixis prices manager's second new US CLO of 2018 1 month ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 2 months ago
- Neuberger Berman prices $375 million CLO refi with staggered call lock 2 months ago
- Neuberger cuts triple A coupon in half following CLO reset 2 months ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 17 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago