Rating agencies fail to see eye to eye on new marketplace lending deal
Triple A or Triple B? Two rating agencies are five notches apart on where they view a senior tranche of Europe's first marketplace lending securitisation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Apollo eyes triple A print in the 70s as it plans European CLO reset 4 days ago
- LendingClub's asset management arm auctions five funds amid rebrand 9 days ago
- PGIM prices largest ever European 2.0 CLO 17 days ago
- Survey finds fall in demand for corporate lending in third quarter 2017 23 days ago
- AXA IM hits €1 billion mark for bank capital solutions fund 25 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 2 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 2 days ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 2 days ago