Rating agencies fail to see eye to eye on new marketplace lending deal
Triple A or Triple B? Two rating agencies are five notches apart on where they view a senior tranche of Europe's first marketplace lending securitisation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO giant teams up with Deutsche Bank on new issue deal 7 days ago
- DWS looks to bring new faces to budding CLO management platform 9 days ago
- Selwood launches $300 million credit fund on Deutsche platform 1 month ago
- Barings in dispute with CLO equity investor over priority of payments 1 month ago
- LCM prices unusual CLO refi via Deutsche Bank 1 month ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 16 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 22 hours ago