Rating agencies fail to see eye to eye on new marketplace lending deal
Triple A or Triple B? Two rating agencies are five notches apart on where they view a senior tranche of Europe's first marketplace lending securitisation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG to price €461.9 million European CLO reissue 4 days ago
- BNP Paribas adds experienced fund financing specialist to its Paris offices 8 days ago
- Marketplace lending specialist Goji secures multi-million pound funding 9 days ago
- Fintech firm YieldStreet raises $113 million including revolving credit facility 9 days ago
- Investment grade loans specialist joins MUFG in New York 30 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago