Golub's 2012 CLO becomes latest 2.0 deal to be called
Golub Capital has become the latest manager to have a 2.0 CLO called, as the loan price recovery makes redemptions more viable for investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 19 days ago
- Golub resets 2015 mid-market CLO in $796.21 million deal 1 month ago
- US managers win South Korean investment 1 month ago
- Golub becomes CLO manager with most mid-market issuance for 2017 1 month ago
- Golub adds loan to insurance broker Epic 1 month ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 7 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 8 hours ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 8 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 1 day ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 1 day ago