Golub's 2012 CLO becomes latest 2.0 deal to be called
Golub Capital has become the latest manager to have a 2.0 CLO called, as the loan price recovery makes redemptions more viable for investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 9 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Golub and Wells Fargo lead the way 17 days ago
- Mid-market CLO league tables: volumes hit $6.7 billion in 2018 1 month ago
- Points up front: accountant by day, goaltender extraordinaire by night 1 month ago
- Wells Fargo prices three CLO transactions in a single day 2 months ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago