Golub's 2012 CLO becomes latest 2.0 deal to be called
Golub Capital has become the latest manager to have a 2.0 CLO called, as the loan price recovery makes redemptions more viable for investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US mid-market earnings grow 12.8% in Q4 2017, up from 4.9% in Q3 1 month ago
- US league tables: CBAM tops US CLO rankings after meteoric rise 1 month ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 2 months ago
- Golub mid-market CLO more than doubles in size to $750 million following reset 2 months ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 3 months ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 20 hours ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 1 day ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 1 day ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 1 day ago