Triumph CMV launches its first dual-compliant US CLO
Triumph Capital has priced its first CLO to be managed by its new capitalised management vehicle, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock hires two arrangers as it markets first new US CLO of 2018 6 days ago
- Tapping Europe doesn't always pay 7 days ago
- They said it: CLO managers are a generous sort 7 days ago
- CLO managers look to offload vertical strips 7 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Despite big freeze, market issues a cool $4.6 billion of paper 10 days ago
- B-wic round-up: mid market CLOs find new homes in secondary market 17 hours ago
- Carlyle prices European CLO in its first new issue deal of the year 23 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: triple A notes come in all different shapes and sizes 3 days ago
- European CLO round-up: senior CLO spreads shift wider - but not for long 3 days ago
- Anchorage prices $512 million CLO reissue 3 days ago