Triumph CMV launches its first dual-compliant US CLO
Triumph Capital has priced its first CLO to be managed by its new capitalised management vehicle, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 11 days ago
- AIG CLO comeback gathers pace as it plans second pricing in two months 12 days ago
- GoldenTree sets CLO spread benchmark with 2019's first five-year deal 26 days ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 1 month ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 1 month ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 16 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 20 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 21 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago