Triumph CMV launches its first dual-compliant US CLO
Triumph Capital has priced its first CLO to be managed by its new capitalised management vehicle, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid-market CLO managers can escape risk retention with business development co, SEC confirms 6 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: GSO and Vista join the party 11 days ago
- Neuberger Berman beats the market as it prices CLO triple As at 114.66bp 18 days ago
- Wells Fargo AM chief Norris to retire 18 days ago
- Oak Hill prices first new issue US CLO of 2018 21 days ago
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 7 hours ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 10 hours ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 11 hours ago
- Spreads jump tighter again as KKR prices new European CLO 1 day ago
- Bain enters mid-market CLOs with inaugural pricing 4 days ago