Triumph CMV launches its first dual-compliant US CLO
Triumph Capital has priced its first CLO to be managed by its new capitalised management vehicle, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barings adds BDC specialist Jonathan Bock to its team 4 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Ivy Hill closes in on Golub 15 days ago
- Evolving strategy takes Norinchukin close to top spot in CLO investment 15 days ago
- European-compliant CLOs try to sidestep US risk retention rules 16 days ago
- Chicago-based firm becomes 2018's 119th active CLO manager 19 days ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 1 day ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 2 days ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 2 days ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 3 days ago