Triumph CMV launches its first dual-compliant US CLO
Triumph Capital has priced its first CLO to be managed by its new capitalised management vehicle, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Redding Ridge "debuts" in CLOs with triple As at 119bp 6 days ago
- CIFC teams up with pension fund for $375 million CLO risk retention partnership 9 days ago
- Cerberus's 2017 mid-market CLO issuance surpasses $1 billion 10 days ago
- Wells Fargo prepares to price its 11th mid-market CLO of the year 16 days ago
- CIFC looks to replicate CMOA template after pricing four 2017 CLOs 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 2 days ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 2 days ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 2 days ago