Triumph CMV launches its first dual-compliant US CLO
Triumph Capital has priced its first CLO to be managed by its new capitalised management vehicle, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- NXT Capital refinances 2015 mid-market CLO 2 days ago
- Chenavari originator aims to take risk retention positon in third party's CLO 2 days ago
- Euro CLO managers support sponsors and originators in (almost) equal measure 5 days ago
- $47 billion of 2017 US CLO paper was available to Europeans, finds Wells Fargo 12 days ago
- Neuberger takes advantage of demand for short-dated CLO paper with new deal 27 days ago
- New York CLO manager returns to market after six months to price reset 20 hours ago
- Head of CLOs parts company with Los Angeles-based manager 20 hours ago
- Manager prices 2018's first new issue CLO via Goldman Sachs 20 hours ago
- Credit Suisse gets off the mark in 2018 by pricing refi of 2015 US CLO 21 hours ago
- European CLO pioneer Wallace set to leave Maltese bank 22 hours ago