Triumph CMV launches its first dual-compliant US CLO
Triumph Capital has priced its first CLO to be managed by its new capitalised management vehicle, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree turns into a forest with second multi-arranger Euro CLO 4 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 4 days ago
- Texas manager issues triple As at 130bp as CLO spreads move wider 26 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Bain breaks through as manager tally hits 18 1 month ago
- ICG prices short-dated reset of 2015 CLO 1 month ago
- Guggenheim enters mid-market CLOs with deal arranged by Natixis 2 hours ago
- KKR prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 2 hours ago
- Antares passes $6 billion CLO volumes following fifth mid-market new issue 3 hours ago
- Sound Point cuts 2016 CLO's triple A coupon by 55bp with refi 3 hours ago
- Barclays strikes new US CLO partnership as it arranges Oak Hill reissue 21 hours ago