Sun sets on Saturn CLO after strong returns
A PineBridge Investments 2007 vintage CLO has become the latest 1.0 deal to be called, according to an investor notice
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge appoints high-ranking State Street official as its COO 6 days ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 2 months ago
- PineBridge resets 2013 CLO that left its reinvestment period in February 3 months ago
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 4 months ago
- PineBridge prices its first CLO reset of 2017 in $468 million deal 5 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago