Newfleet prices first CLO in nine years in $356 million deal
Newfleet Asset Management has priced its first 2.0 CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 3 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Golub and Wells Fargo lead the way 12 days ago
- CLO manager pulls off rare feat of pricing two CLOs on the same day 17 days ago
- Newfleet cuts CLO's cost of debt by 144bp following refi 26 days ago
- GoldenTree markets unusual CLO with highly concentrated asset pool 1 month ago
- Ares and Deutsche Bank team up once more to price US CLO reissue 8 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 8 hours ago
- HPS prices $458.75 million CLO reset via Goldman 8 hours ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 9 hours ago
- Palmer Square prices its second five-year reinvestment CLO of the year 9 hours ago