Newfleet prices first CLO in nine years in $356 million deal
Newfleet Asset Management has priced its first 2.0 CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Manager plans first new CLO since partnership with charitable organisation 1 day ago
- Cerberus plans mid-market CLO with two-year reinvestment period 1 day ago
- Manager markets new US CLO with triple As at 117bp 1 day ago
- Golub resets 2015 mid-market CLO in $796.21 million deal 2 days ago
- Wells Fargo takes the lead role as GoldenTree plans its next US CLO 11 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 1 day ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 1 day ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 1 day ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 1 day ago
- CSAM-managed CLO's junior notes trade at 104.53 in secondary market 1 day ago