Price talk circulates for forthcoming risk retention-compliant US CLO
Price talk has emerged for Tetragon and NYL Investors’ forthcoming US CLO, as Bank of America Merrill Lynch gets set to price the deal this week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 1 day ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Mid market specialist prepares first new issue CLO since September 2016 2 days ago
- CSAM expected to price short dated US CLO by end of the week 2 days ago
- US five-year CLO reset spreads break 100bp barrier 3 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 1 day ago