US regional bank hires ex-Goldman CLO specialist for structured credit role
Market sources say that a former Goldman Sachs official has moved to Washington DC to run a regional bank’s structured credit portfolio.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Muzinich moves into structured credit with hire in Zurich 20 hours ago
- Beechbrook hires head of DACH to lead new Frankfurt office 22 hours ago
- Steinhoff has triggered failure-to-pay credit event, rules DC 3 days ago
- Dechert adds funds partner in London office 3 days ago
- Steinhoff Europe failure-to-pay credit event question posed to DC 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: manager sets sail for primary market after three-year absence 15 hours ago
- Ares aims for four new issue CLOs in 2019 as it markets $590 million deal 21 hours ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 3 days ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 3 days ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 3 days ago