US regional bank hires ex-Goldman CLO specialist for structured credit role
Market sources say that a former Goldman Sachs official has moved to Washington DC to run a regional bank’s structured credit portfolio.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse adds to its US CLO team 1 day ago
- Simmons & Simmons adds partner to lead its CLO practice in London 1 day ago
- You don’t need a 15% default rate to make money in credit 6 days ago
- JP Morgan hires former Apollo official to its European CLO team 7 days ago
- UBS AM hires PM to infra debt team as it nears final stages of fundraising 9 days ago
- Milbank's Solis and DLA Piper's Reilly: CLO 'contributions' can benefit everyone, but debt investors may seek limitations 3 hours ago
- Pretium prices two-year reinvestment CLO with triple As at 118.66bp 3 hours ago
- List of debut managers in Europe grows as Invesco crosses the ocean 3 hours ago
- Barings and Natixis team up again for a middle market CLO 4 hours ago
- ArrowMark prepares to issue static CLO for the first time 5 hours ago