BAML edges closer to pricing manager's first risk retention-compliant CLO
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has made significant progress on a forthcoming risk retention-compliant US CLO, and is aiming to price the deal later this week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- TSSP launches capital solutions fund 2 days ago
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 2 days ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 2 days ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 8 hours ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 13 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 13 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 14 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 day ago