TPG prices its first risk retention-compliant US CLO
TPG Capital has priced its first CLO to be backed by its new CLO equity fund, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 4 days ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 4 days ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 5 days ago
- Octagon shapes its fourth reset of the year, reviving post-reinvestment CLO 5 days ago
- Octagon looks to price ninth CLO deal of the year 8 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 3 days ago