Highland CLO head makes shock departure from firm
Highland Capital Management has parted company with its structured products head, according to well-placed sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ex-Columbia CLO heads partner with insurer to launch CLO business 2 days ago
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 2 days ago
- Dentons boosts derivatives practice in London with two partner 2 days ago
- Prudential adds mid market energy specialist to lead fund origination 2 days ago
- Churchill appoints head of underwriting 2 days ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago