US manager prices $411 million CLO in latest venture
MJX Asset Management has priced its first CLO of 2016, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 4 days ago
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 5 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 9 days ago
- Trimaran prices first CLO since LibreMax takeover 13 days ago
- PPM goes for three years of reinvestment in CLO number three 23 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 2 days ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 2 days ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 2 days ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 2 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 3 days ago