Marathon earns $300 million as pension fund makes big allocation to credit
Marathon Asset Management has earned a big win after a US pension fund signed up to three of its credit funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Hampshire pension fund seeks private debt manager for £325 million mandate less than 1 hour ago
- Ares brings in credit portfolio managers from DoubleLine and Pimco 2 days ago
- Louisiana pension fund to increase exposure to private debt 6 days ago
- Pimco adds two former Tennenbaum officials as portfolio managers 8 days ago
- Beechbrook edges towards first close for £300 million UK SME fund 9 days ago
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 16 hours ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 1 day ago
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 1 day ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 1 day ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 1 day ago