Marathon earns $300 million as pension fund makes big allocation to credit
Marathon Asset Management has earned a big win after a US pension fund signed up to three of its credit funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 1 day ago
- Pimco raises $116 million for CLO opportunities fund 2 days ago
- Canadian pension fund launches inaugural green bond 7 days ago
- New regulations set to spur Swedish state pensions investment in illiquid credit 9 days ago
- London pension funds pick CQS as first manager for new credit fund of fund 16 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 16 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago