Marathon earns $300 million as pension fund makes big allocation to credit
Marathon Asset Management has earned a big win after a US pension fund signed up to three of its credit funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New Barings vehicle wins $60 million from an Ohio pension fund 1 day ago
- Beach Point reels in $193 million for securitised credit fund 3 days ago
- Antares and Crescent win as Texas pension fund commits to direct lending 3 days ago
- Allianz's asset management business drives strong group results for 2017 4 days ago
- Minnesota pension fund looks to commit $535 million to 'private credit' 4 days ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 4 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago