Neuberger Berman cuts funding costs by 23bp in latest CLO refi
Neuberger Berman has refinanced four classes of notes from its 2014 CLO, Neuberger Berman XVI.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 2 days ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 2 days ago
- Octagon shapes its fourth reset of the year, reviving post-reinvestment CLO 3 days ago
- Octagon looks to price ninth CLO deal of the year 7 days ago
- CBAM reaches $2.8 billion CLO volumes for 2018 following third new deal 10 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 17 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago