Bank's co-head of CLOs departs to take up role at Tetragon unit
Deutsche Bank’s global co-head of CLOs has left the firm to take up a new role at Tetragon Financial Group, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Ex-Swiss Re structured credit head leaves insurance company in New York 5 hours ago
- BlueMountain hires fund distribution specialist from Paulson 3 days ago
- Investcorp prices refi of 2014 European CLO 3 days ago
- Infrastructure specialist GIP hires from Mizuho for credit push 4 days ago
- Barclays hires top US trader as it aims to become CLO trading powerhouse 4 days ago
- CIFC resets 2013 CLO three months after it left its reinvestment period 6 hours ago
- CLO round-up: market participants welcome back returning CLO managers 3 days ago
- Citi upsizes 2016 CLO by 64% as part of reset 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas prices €362 million CLO for affiliate manager, reports Debtwire 3 days ago
- Five Arrows refis entire debt stack in its 2014 European CLO 3 days ago