Bank's co-head of CLOs departs to take up role at Tetragon unit
Deutsche Bank’s global co-head of CLOs has left the firm to take up a new role at Tetragon Financial Group, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MFS hires former BlackRock fixed income portfolio manager 2 days ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 2 days ago
- US loan veteran parts company with GoldenTree 2 days ago
- UBS O'Connor professional resurfaces in business development role at Context 3 days ago
- BlueMountain hires former Pine River credit specialist 3 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 1 day ago