Bank's co-head of CLOs departs to take up role at Tetragon unit
Deutsche Bank’s global co-head of CLOs has left the firm to take up a new role at Tetragon Financial Group, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO co-founder plans new credit business 11 hours ago
- Direct lender Twin Brook hires managing director in Chicago 2 days ago
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund hires CIO 2 days ago
- Atlanticomnium adds co-manager to credit opportunities team 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas Asset Management hires multi-strategy products head 4 days ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago