NewStar amends key man clauses for three of its CLOs
NewStar Capital, formerly known as FOC Partners, has passed “key person” amendments to three of its CLOs in connection with its acquisition by NewStar Financial last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: large equity positions and a vertical strip hit the market 3 months ago
- First Eagle completes deal to buy NewStar 7 months ago
- NewStar sale set to go ahead after no further bids emerge 9 months ago
- Mid-market lender NewStar agrees to sell itself for more than $500 million 10 months ago
- Visionaries probe expansion of the CLO universe 10 months ago
- York prices first new CLO since 2016 via Goldman 1 hour ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 2 hours ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 19 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 1 day ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 1 day ago