NewStar amends key man clauses for three of its CLOs
NewStar Capital, formerly known as FOC Partners, has passed “key person” amendments to three of its CLOs in connection with its acquisition by NewStar Financial last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- First Eagle completes deal to buy NewStar 20 days ago
- NewStar sale set to go ahead after no further bids emerge 2 months ago
- Mid-market lender NewStar agrees to sell itself for more than $500 million 3 months ago
- Visionaries probe expansion of the CLO universe 3 months ago
- NewStar picks up Fifth Street CLOs for $16 million 6 months ago
- 2016 CLO refinancings begin as New York manager prices deal with Citi 12 hours ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 3 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 3 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 3 days ago