NewStar amends key man clauses for three of its CLOs
NewStar Capital, formerly known as FOC Partners, has passed “key person” amendments to three of its CLOs in connection with its acquisition by NewStar Financial last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- First Eagle prices refinancing of middle market CLO 2 months ago
- NewStar rebrands to First Eagle one year after acquisition 6 months ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 7 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: large equity positions and a vertical strip hit the market 1 year ago
- First Eagle completes deal to buy NewStar 1 year ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 6 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers on cloud nine after Ultimate Software allocations 8 hours ago
- Anchor equity in 2018 CLO reissue fails to trade in secondary market 10 hours ago
- Florida-based manager revives plan for rare emerging markets CBO 1 day ago
- US life insurers grew their CLO investments by 31% in 2018, finds Moody's 1 day ago