NewStar amends key man clauses for three of its CLOs
NewStar Capital, formerly known as FOC Partners, has passed “key person” amendments to three of its CLOs in connection with its acquisition by NewStar Financial last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- NewStar rebrands to First Eagle one year after acquisition 1 month ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 3 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: large equity positions and a vertical strip hit the market 8 months ago
- First Eagle completes deal to buy NewStar 1 year ago
- NewStar sale set to go ahead after no further bids emerge 1 year ago
- CSAM European CLO price talk points to wide junior debt benchmarks 5 hours ago
- Fourth quarter CLO equity volatility is taste of things to come, says BAML research 5 hours ago
- First Data takeover foreshadows inflows for CLOs that hold the debt 1 day ago
- Ares mandates BNP Paribas with its first CLO of 2019, according to ratings agency reports 1 day ago
- Carlyle Group and BNP Paribas market new issue euro CLO 1 day ago