NewStar amends key man clauses for three of its CLOs
NewStar Capital, formerly known as FOC Partners, has passed “key person” amendments to three of its CLOs in connection with its acquisition by NewStar Financial last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- NewStar rebrands to First Eagle one year after acquisition 3 months ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 4 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: large equity positions and a vertical strip hit the market 10 months ago
- First Eagle completes deal to buy NewStar 1 year ago
- NewStar sale set to go ahead after no further bids emerge 1 year ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: fixed tranches make their way into European secondary 8 hours ago
- Trinitas prices new issue CLO with varying callability 8 hours ago
- Former CEO of CIFC establishes new CLO management firm 12 hours ago
- Market goes green with envy at Invesco's tight Verde CLO print 13 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: managers make equity work with innovative structures 14 hours ago