Golub signs up bank for new $400 million mid-market CLO
Golub Capital is understood to be preparing its second middle market CLO of 2016
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 3 days ago
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 3 days ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 4 days ago
- Goldman markets CLO for 2018's fifth "debut" manager 4 days ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 7 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 11 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 12 hours ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 1 day ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago