Texas pension fund awards $25 million to its star direct lending manager
The (crescent) moon and (lone) star allign as Texas pension fund awards credit manager with follow-on capital for direct lending
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Calpers appoints CIO 1 hour ago
- Sound Point wins $285 million CLO equity mandate from Canadian pension fund 3 hours ago
- Full steam ahead: Italian railway workers' pension fund seeks private debt exposure 1 day ago
- Cairn adds to its SRT investment team in London 1 day ago
- BlackRock becomes latest manager to explore interval fund structure for credit 1 day ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 2 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 2 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 2 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago