Triumph teams up with new arranger for second dual-compliant CLO
Triumph Capital has begun marketing its second CLO of the year, in a $406 million deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 5 days ago
- Mid-market CLO managers can escape risk retention with business development co, SEC confirms 11 days ago
- Weighted average life divides CLO industry 17 days ago
- DFG prices third new issue CLO of 2018 23 days ago
- Sound Point blasts out a third new issue CLO of the year 23 days ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago