Triumph prices second dual-compliant CLO following CMV launch
Triumph Capital has priced its second dual-compliant CLO, after completing a $409 million deal on Friday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 6 days ago
- Octagon prices its sixth CLO transaction of 2016 12 days ago
- Gallatin offloads vertical strip just days after CLOs legally freed from risk retention 14 days ago
- Ivy Hill prices first billion-dollar mid market CLO of 2018 15 days ago
- London-based manager joins CLO re-issue wave with €412.2 million deal 18 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 1 day ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 1 day ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 1 day ago