Mitsubishi UFJ gets to work on two big CLO mandates
Mitsubishi UFJ is making big strides in the primary CLO market with the bank said to have won mandates from two well-known CLO issuers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 6 days ago
- CLO manager teams with Barclays to price third new issue deal of the year 16 days ago
- Bain raises at least $239 million for structured credit fund 21 days ago
- AMMC cuts triple A funding costs by over 50bp following CLO reset 30 days ago
- CLO b-wic lineup: junior debt in Columbia CLO goes under the hammer 1 month ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 6 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 6 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 7 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 7 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago