Mitsubishi UFJ gets to work on two big CLO mandates
Mitsubishi UFJ is making big strides in the primary CLO market with the bank said to have won mandates from two well-known CLO issuers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global b-wic round-up: US CLO equity continues its surge 7 days ago
- Owl Creek turns heads to special situations with new fund 25 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Golub orbits curve as managers double up 2 months ago
- Bain prices EU-compliant US CLO in first partnership with Jefferies 2 months ago
- Bain teams with Jefferies as it markets four CLO triple A tranches in latest deal 2 months ago
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 15 hours ago
- Redding Ridge prices three-year new issue CLO 15 hours ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 16 hours ago
- BMO makes rare CLO appearance with mid market deal 3 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 3 days ago