Mitsubishi UFJ gets to work on two big CLO mandates
Mitsubishi UFJ is making big strides in the primary CLO market with the bank said to have won mandates from two well-known CLO issuers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AMMC resets 2016 CLO with triple As printing at 126bp 1 month ago
- Bain looks to go public with $1.3 billion BDC 3 months ago
- Bain teams with Goldman Sachs to price its second European CLO of 2018 3 months ago
- Bain to launch its second European CLO of the year 3 months ago
- Bain enters mid-market CLOs with inaugural pricing 4 months ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 2 hours ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 3 hours ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 3 hours ago
- CarVal and JP Morgan post mezz price talk as $734.4 million new issue hits the market 4 hours ago
- CLO equity a "top trade" for 2019, but beware ratings risk, says JP Morgan 2 days ago