Mitsubishi UFJ gets to work on two big CLO mandates
Mitsubishi UFJ is making big strides in the primary CLO market with the bank said to have won mandates from two well-known CLO issuers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Boston manager looks towards middle market for latest credit fund 4 days ago
- Manager races to beat July payment date by resetting 2016 CLO 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 2 months ago
- CLO manager teams with Barclays to price third new issue deal of the year 2 months ago
- Bain raises at least $239 million for structured credit fund 2 months ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 15 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 21 hours ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 22 hours ago
- Ares opts for low leverage as it prices $444.15 million CLO reissue 22 hours ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 3 days ago