Mitsubishi UFJ gets to work on two big CLO mandates
Mitsubishi UFJ is making big strides in the primary CLO market with the bank said to have won mandates from two well-known CLO issuers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain looks to go public with $1.3 billion BDC 11 days ago
- Bain teams with Goldman Sachs to price its second European CLO of 2018 17 days ago
- Bain to launch its second European CLO of the year 23 days ago
- Bain enters mid-market CLOs with inaugural pricing 1 month ago
- HarbourVest adds managing director to private credit team 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 2 days ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 days ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 days ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 2 days ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 3 days ago