NewStar makes breakthrough in broadly syndicated loans with new US CLO
NewStar Capital's newly formed broadly syndicated loans team has priced its first CLO since 2014
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO round-up: managers make equity work with innovative structures 6 days ago
- 114bp is Europe's syndicated triple A benchmark as Pinebridge prices new CLO 9 days ago
- Japanese regulator makes CLOs exempt from risk retention - if loans are appropriately originated 9 days ago
- Points up front: Credit Suisse and Sound Point rekindle the fire 16 days ago
- Sound Point cuts funding costs on 2016 CLO with $643.5 million refi 1 month ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 2 days ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 2 days ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 2 days ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 3 days ago