NewStar makes breakthrough in broadly syndicated loans with new US CLO
NewStar Capital's newly formed broadly syndicated loans team has priced its first CLO since 2014
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse and Patrimonium launch direct lending fund and plan a follow-up 1 month ago
- Three US managers capitalise on loan volatility to price new CLOs 1 month ago
- Risk retention was difficult, but worth it 1 month ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 month ago
- NewStar rebrands to First Eagle one year after acquisition 1 month ago
- CSAM European CLO price talk points to wide junior debt benchmarks 5 hours ago
- Fourth quarter CLO equity volatility is taste of things to come, says BAML research 5 hours ago
- First Data takeover foreshadows inflows for CLOs that hold the debt 1 day ago
- Ares mandates BNP Paribas with its first CLO of 2019, according to ratings agency reports 1 day ago
- Carlyle Group and BNP Paribas market new issue euro CLO 1 day ago