NewStar makes breakthrough in broadly syndicated loans with new US CLO
NewStar Capital's newly formed broadly syndicated loans team has priced its first CLO since 2014
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point becomes 2018's most active CLO reissuer following fifth deal 2 days ago
- US CLO league tables: low volumes drive big changes at the top 6 days ago
- ICG prices short-dated reset of 2015 CLO 12 days ago
- Investcorp issues €457.5 million CLO reset with triple As at 93.5bp 16 days ago
- GLG prices second new issue European CLO of 2018 21 days ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 18 hours ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 1 day ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 1 day ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 1 day ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago