PineBridge CLO makes huge redemption payment, according to CLO-i
PineBridge Investments has redeemed its 2011 vintage CLO, Galaxy XI, according to CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge prices new issue CLO with just six months of reinvestment 15 days ago
- Pinebridge shifts away from investment grade credit 1 month ago
- PineBridge reissues 2013 US CLO via Goldman 1 month ago
- PineBridge targets sub-100bp triple A print as it markets CLO reissue 2 months ago
- CLO manager prices $525.8 million reset via Goldman Sachs 2 months ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 9 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 10 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 13 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 15 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 16 hours ago