PineBridge CLO makes huge redemption payment, according to CLO-i
PineBridge Investments has redeemed its 2011 vintage CLO, Galaxy XI, according to CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge appoints high-ranking State Street official as its COO 5 days ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 2 months ago
- PineBridge resets 2013 CLO that left its reinvestment period in February 3 months ago
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 4 months ago
- PineBridge prices its first CLO reset of 2017 in $468 million deal 5 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago