Columbia gears up to redeem strongly performing 2005 CLO
Columbia Management is gearing up to redeem its 2005 CLO, Centurion CDO IX
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Past returns: Columbia wins at long game 10 days ago
- Columbia prices second CLO in less than a month 3 months ago
- Columbia prices first new issue CLO of 2018 4 months ago
- PGIM scoops up manager rights for two TCI-Cent CLOs 5 months ago
- Columbia prices second CLO transaction in two weeks following management reshuffle 6 months ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 2 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 2 days ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 2 days ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 2 days ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 3 days ago