Columbia gears up to redeem strongly performing 2005 CLO
Columbia Management is gearing up to redeem its 2005 CLO, Centurion CDO IX
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Columbia prices second CLO in less than a month 16 days ago
- Columbia prices first new issue CLO of 2018 1 month ago
- PGIM scoops up manager rights for two TCI-Cent CLOs 2 months ago
- Columbia prices second CLO transaction in two weeks following management reshuffle 3 months ago
- Columbia Threadneedle appoints HY portfolio management head in London 5 months ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 1 day ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 2 days ago