Octagon aims for 145bp senior print with third CLO of the year
Octagon Credit Investors is in the market with its third CLO of 2016, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas partners with Partners to plan a new issue European CLO 4 days ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 6 days ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 7 days ago
- Octagon prices its sixth CLO transaction of 2016 13 days ago
- Boston manager markets its second European CLO via JP Morgan 14 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 2 days ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 2 days ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 2 days ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 2 days ago