Garrison rekindles old relationship to price new $410 million CLO
CLO manager Garrison Investment Group has priced a new $410 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Garrison marches into 2018 BSL CLO market with $408.65 million deal 3 months ago
- Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day 1 year ago
- Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase 3 years ago
- Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure 3 years ago
- Senior Garrison official joins large credit manager in New York 3 years ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 17 hours ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 18 hours ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 1 day ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 1 day ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 1 day ago