Garrison rekindles old relationship to price new $410 million CLO
CLO manager Garrison Investment Group has priced a new $410 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 24 days ago
- Garrison marches into 2018 BSL CLO market with $408.65 million deal 4 months ago
- Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day 2 years ago
- Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase 3 years ago
- Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure 3 years ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 7 hours ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 13 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 13 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 14 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 day ago