Garrison rekindles old relationship to price new $410 million CLO
CLO manager Garrison Investment Group has priced a new $410 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Garrison marches into 2018 BSL CLO market with $408.65 million deal 1 month ago
- Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day 1 year ago
- Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase 3 years ago
- Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure 3 years ago
- Senior Garrison official joins large credit manager in New York 3 years ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago