Garrison rekindles old relationship to price new $410 million CLO
CLO manager Garrison Investment Group has priced a new $410 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 3 months ago
- Garrison marches into 2018 BSL CLO market with $408.65 million deal 8 months ago
- Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day 2 years ago
- Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase 3 years ago
- Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure 3 years ago
- First Data takeover foreshadows inflows for CLOs that hold the debt 8 hours ago
- Ares mandates BNP Paribas with its first CLO of 2019, according to ratings agency reports 8 hours ago
- Carlyle Group and BNP Paribas market new issue euro CLO 9 hours ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 3 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 3 days ago