Upsized Octagon CLO secures tight triple-A print
Octagon Credit Investors has secured a 145 basis point triple-A print for its third CLO of the year, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Octagon prices its fourth new issue CLO of 2017 6 days ago
- CLO manager leaves triple As untouched in unusual refi 7 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second CLO transaction in two days 11 days ago
- Wells Fargo takes the lead role as GoldenTree plans its next US CLO 13 days ago
- Bain trims costs on former Regiment CLO 18 days ago
- US CLO round-up: GoldenTree and Oak Hill make hay as spreads hit new lows 18 hours ago
- CSAM brings 2017 US CLO volumes over $10 billion as it prices new deal 18 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs plans $464 million CLO for US manager 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 3 days ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 3 days ago