Tetragon teams up with Symphony for its retention fund's second CLO
Tetragon Financial Group’s risk retention fund has sponsored its second US CLO, in a $515 million deal to be managed by Symphony Asset Management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- JP Morgan brings debut manager to the CLO market in $409.7 million deal 6 days ago
- Greenwich-based manager issues its first CLO transaction of the year 12 days ago
- Boston manager markets its second European CLO via JP Morgan 14 days ago
- Gallatin offloads vertical strip just days after CLOs legally freed from risk retention 14 days ago
- BNY Mellon taps former JP Morgan director for structured products role 14 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 1 day ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 1 day ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 1 day ago