Guggenheim wins first CLO arranging mandate for nearly two years
Guggenheim Securities has won the mandate to arrange a new CLO for the first time since November 2014, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 13 days ago
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 18 days ago
- Global manager moves close to pricing fourth new issue CLO in as many weeks 27 days ago
- GSO to add another jewel in its crown with first mid-market "Diamond" CLO 1 month ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 1 month ago
- GLG prices second new issue European CLO of 2018 less than 1 hour ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 1 day ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 1 day ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago