Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day
Natixis’s CLO arranging team completed two transactions in a single day last week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub sets quarterly record for mid-market CLO tights 6 days ago
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 10 days ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 10 days ago
- Spreads move wider as US manager prices EU compliant CLO reset 11 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 18 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 2 days ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 2 days ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 2 days ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 2 days ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 2 days ago