Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day
Natixis’s CLO arranging team completed two transactions in a single day last week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: Owl Rock debuts in big month 14 days ago
- AB resets middle market CLO from 2016 14 days ago
- Owl Rock rolls into the CLO market with debut transaction 25 days ago
- LCM brings new issue CLO to market via Natixis 25 days ago
- Trinitas CLO refi prices triple As at 139bp and 6bp wide of several longer-dated deals 1 month ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 17 hours ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 19 hours ago
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 20 hours ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 20 hours ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 21 hours ago