Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day
Natixis’s CLO arranging team completed two transactions in a single day last week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 5 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: there's something for everyone as CLOs put on a good spread 22 days ago
- LCM prices CLO with MUFG for the first time in $749 million reset 23 days ago
- Guggenheim enters mid-market CLOs with deal arranged by Natixis 24 days ago
- Barings and Natixis team up again for a middle market CLO 1 month ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 2 days ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 2 days ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 4 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 4 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 5 days ago