Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day
Natixis’s CLO arranging team completed two transactions in a single day last week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 4 days ago
- AB returns to CLOs by pricing 2019's first mid-market new issue 7 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 11 days ago
- CLO manager base to boom as four debut managers plan first-quarter launch with JP Morgan top choice of arranger 11 days ago
- Fortress prices 2019’s first mid-market CLO transaction via Natixis 25 days ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 12 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 16 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 17 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago