Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day
Natixis’s CLO arranging team completed two transactions in a single day last week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 5 days ago
- US CLO managers are unwinding risk retention funds, conference hears 14 days ago
- Natixis appoints Gilbert as US CLO banking head 16 days ago
- European CLO manager diversification is increasing, conference hears 16 days ago
- CLO manager looks to sell IG bonds in risk retention-compliant deals 22 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago