Pension fund supports TPG private credit push with $60 million mandate
TPG’s hopes of expanding its lending platform have been given a boost after the asset manager won a $60 million private credit mandate from a US pension fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ellington teams up with Princeton to launch opportunistic credit interval fund 15 hours ago
- KSL holds $671 million close for second travel and leisure credit fund 1 day ago
- TSSP launches capital solutions fund 2 days ago
- DWS and Tikehau unveil strategic alliance 2 days ago
- Vistara develops third technology debt fund with $100 million target 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 9 hours ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 14 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 14 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 15 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 day ago