Pension fund supports TPG private credit push with $60 million mandate
TPG’s hopes of expanding its lending platform have been given a boost after the asset manager won a $60 million private credit mandate from a US pension fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Californian pension to invest $500 million in private markets in 2019 8 hours ago
- Hermes adds ex-UBS official to private debt team 11 hours ago
- Orchard wraps up fundraising for $2.5 billion structured credit and special opportunities fund 3 days ago
- IAM closes senior debt fund at C$843 million 4 days ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 5 days ago
- First Data takeover foreshadows inflows for CLOs that hold the debt 9 hours ago
- Ares mandates BNP Paribas with its first CLO of 2019, according to ratings agency reports 9 hours ago
- Carlyle Group and BNP Paribas market new issue euro CLO 10 hours ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 3 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 3 days ago