Voya to retain vertical strip in upcoming $608 million CLO
Voya Investment Management is preparing to launch its third US CLO of 2016, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 22 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: managers sell CLOs into Europe 7 days ago
- Antares's CLO AUM grows to $3.3 billion after another $1 billion-plus deal 7 days ago
- Halcyon markets its fourth European CLO 8 days ago
- Carlyle markets its third European CLO of the year 9 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 15 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 15 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 18 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 21 hours ago