Voya to retain vertical strip in upcoming $608 million CLO
Voya Investment Management is preparing to launch its third US CLO of 2016, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock adds new single B tranche in unusual CLO refi 2 days ago
- Credit Suisse gets off the mark in 2018 by pricing refi of 2015 US CLO 4 days ago
- New York CLO manager hires Morgan Stanley for forthcoming new issue 5 days ago
- Chenavari originator aims to take risk retention positon in third party's CLO 6 days ago
- Euro CLO managers support sponsors and originators in (almost) equal measure 9 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago