Octagon signs up bank to reset and Volckerise 2013 CLO
Octagon Investment Group is preparing to become the latest manager to “reset” a CLO, according to an investor notice
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 2 days ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 3 days ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 3 days ago
- Octagon shapes its fourth reset of the year, reviving post-reinvestment CLO 3 days ago
- Carlyle prices its third US CLO reissue of 2018 3 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 10 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago