MUFG prices first deal of the year as it resets manager's 2012 CLO
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities has received its first CLO arranging credit of the year after pricing a reset of a 2012 CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO and direct lending specialist hires former GAM director 6 days ago
- MUFG prices three CLO transactions totalling $1.76 billion 7 days ago
- Fight for US loans commences following risk retention U-turn 1 month ago
- US manager knocks 5bp off triple A price talk as it prints new CLO 1 month ago
- Sharp decreases mar THL direct lending BDC's latest financial results 1 month ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 10 hours ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 11 hours ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 1 day ago
- JP Morgan brings debut manager to the CLO market in $409.7 million deal 1 day ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 1 day ago