MUFG prices first deal of the year as it resets manager's 2012 CLO
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities has received its first CLO arranging credit of the year after pricing a reset of a 2012 CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 1 day ago
- THL Credit assigns new role to senior portfolio manager Murphy 16 days ago
- Alcentra prices US CLO triple As at 112bp following reset 1 month ago
- GreensLedge ends 2017 by pricing two CLOs 1 month ago
- Investment grade loans specialist joins MUFG in New York 2 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 1 day ago