MUFG prices first deal of the year as it resets manager's 2012 CLO
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities has received its first CLO arranging credit of the year after pricing a reset of a 2012 CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL Credit increases loan fund assets by $179 million in one year 1 day ago
- MidOcean prices triple A debt across six tranches in unusual CLO reset 6 days ago
- Chicago-based manager plans first CLO of the year 10 days ago
- THL Credit takes over as sole advisor to US loan fund 27 days ago
- CLO and direct lending specialist hires former GAM director 2 months ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 18 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago