JP Morgan prices new European CLO with triple-A coupon at 114bp
JP Morgan tested new tights in the European CLO market last week as it priced a new deal for a global CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Former head of European CLOs at JP Morgan joins Investcorp 5 days ago
- CVC Credit appoints chairman as credit CIO steps down 9 days ago
- GoldenTree hires JP Morgan executive to head new Australian office 12 days ago
- CBAM brings its 2017 CLO issuance to over $4 billion with latest deal 13 days ago
- JP Morgan to price $306 million CLO for US manager in mid-September 13 days ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 2 days ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 2 days ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 2 days ago