JP Morgan prices new European CLO with triple-A coupon at 114bp
JP Morgan tested new tights in the European CLO market last week as it priced a new deal for a global CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge appoints high-ranking State Street official as its COO 5 days ago
- Anchorage looks to reset a previously-refinanced US CLO 10 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago
- Former Claren Road professionals raise more than $274 million for credit fund 17 days ago
- JP Morgan ends 2017 with a bang as it prices three US CLOs 30 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago