Japanese bank enters into trailblazing US CLO joint venture
A Japanese bank has entered into a groundbreaking initiative alongside GreensLedge and Eagle Point Credit Management to support the growth of a start-up CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eagle Point eyes CLO BB tranches with new vehicle 7 days ago
- Price talk circulates for PGIM's forthcoming GBP CLO 11 days ago
- CLO giant issues its sixth new CLO of the year 21 days ago
- GoldenTree hires two arrangers to reset 2016 vintage CLO 21 days ago
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 1 month ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 4 hours ago
- Pricing balance between 'floored' and 'unfloored' CLO tranches shifts as two deals price 5 hours ago
- Apollo's MidCap unit takes CLO AUM beyond $2.5 billion 6 hours ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 3 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 3 days ago