Japanese bank enters into trailblazing US CLO joint venture
A Japanese bank has entered into a groundbreaking initiative alongside GreensLedge and Eagle Point Credit Management to support the growth of a start-up CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid Market CLO league tables: Middle market continues to draw fresh faces 17 days ago
- Diameter becomes first firm to jump into CBOs without taking a step in CLOs 25 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 25 days ago
- Eagle Point's Majewski: a prudent warehouser can ramp very quickly in today's market [video] 1 month ago
- BMO makes rare CLO appearance with mid market deal 1 month ago
- Bain prices $346.15 million refi of 2015 vintage CLO 8 hours ago
- Symphony reworks 2012 vintage CLO via Barclays 8 hours ago
- DFG returns to CLO primary market with risk retention-compliant deal 9 hours ago
- Apollo reworks 2012 CLO for second time 9 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices new issue CLO as spreads tighten dramatically 9 hours ago