Japanese bank enters into trailblazing US CLO joint venture
A Japanese bank has entered into a groundbreaking initiative alongside GreensLedge and Eagle Point Credit Management to support the growth of a start-up CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GreensLedge ends 2017 by pricing two CLOs 18 days ago
- GreensLedge and Natixis unite again to co-arrange $609.7 million new CLO 1 month ago
- Golub mid-market CLO more than doubles in size to $750 million following reset 1 month ago
- GreensLedge and Natixis team up once more for $586.1 million CBO 1 month ago
- Eagle Point backs manager's comeback deal as it adds $51 million of CLO equity 2 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago