Oaktree secures tightest European 2.0 CLO print with new deal
Oaktree Capital Management has secured the tightest European CLO print since the crisis after pricing a €413 million deal late last week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Kayne Anderson becomes 2018's first debut CLO manager to double up 5 days ago
- Cairn prices 10th CLO as European triple As hit 100bp once more 5 days ago
- Mid-market CLO managers can escape risk retention with business development co, SEC confirms 7 days ago
- Och-Ziff prices $916.93 million in US CLO refi paper across two deals 13 days ago
- Weighted average life divides CLO industry 13 days ago
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 15 hours ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 1 day ago
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 1 day ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 1 day ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 1 day ago