Jefferies prices two CLO deals in a day for regular manager client
Jefferies continued its long-standing relationship with MJX Asset Management yesterday, pricing a refinancing and a reset for the manager on the same day
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 3 days ago
- Correction: Apex prices latest CLO offering with $399 million new issue 10 days ago
- MidOcean joins growing list of CLO managers pricing refi triple As at 125bp 18 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 23 days ago
- Aegon prices 10th new CLO and sixth arranged by Jefferies 25 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 1 day ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 1 day ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 1 day ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 1 day ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 2 days ago