Barclays refis manager's 2014 CLO as business picks up in primary
Barclays completed a refi of a 2014 US CLO in what goes down as one of the busiest days ever in the CLO market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BNP Paribas bolsters its CLO origination team in New York 5 days ago
- Global CLO giant brings Euro 2.0 AUM to €2.34 billion 17 days ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 20 days ago
- Crescent prices $427.83 million short-term CLO reset 1 month ago
- European CLO triple As tighten for third time in as many weeks after HPS prices 1 month ago
- Fast-growing CLO manager prices triple As at 115bp in new US deal 2 days ago
- Golub mid-market CLO more than doubles in size to $750 million following reset 2 days ago
- Och-Ziff brings Euro CLO AUM over €1 billion with latest deal 3 days ago
- Carlyle re-issues 2015 European deal for its 20th CLO transaction of the year 3 days ago
- PGIM prices tight CLO reset with five-year reinvestment extension 3 days ago