Barclays refis manager's 2014 CLO as business picks up in primary
Barclays completed a refi of a 2014 US CLO in what goes down as one of the busiest days ever in the CLO market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Visionaries probe expansion of the CLO universe 9 days ago
- West coast manager raises $600 million for upcoming direct lending fund 10 days ago
- Barclays prices CLO reset for Indiana-based manager 15 days ago
- Euro league tables: PGIM retains CLO lead as Citi tops arranger ranking 17 days ago
- Axa IM returns to European CLO market with refi of 2015 deal 19 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 20 hours ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 21 hours ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 22 hours ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 23 hours ago
- CSAM-managed CLO's junior notes trade at 104.53 in secondary market 1 day ago