Barclays refis manager's 2014 CLO as business picks up in primary
Barclays completed a refi of a 2014 US CLO in what goes down as one of the busiest days ever in the CLO market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Kayne Anderson becomes 2018's first debut CLO manager to double up 9 days ago
- Cairn prices 10th CLO as European triple As hit 100bp once more 9 days ago
- Crescent lands into European direct lending for the second time 13 days ago
- Och-Ziff prices $916.93 million in US CLO refi paper across two deals 17 days ago
- Weighted average life divides CLO industry 17 days ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago