Barclays refis manager's 2014 CLO as business picks up in primary
Barclays completed a refi of a 2014 US CLO in what goes down as one of the busiest days ever in the CLO market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO new issue spreads fall below 70bp for first time in 2.0 era 8 days ago
- PineBridge resets 2015 US CLO in $378 million deal 16 days ago
- MidOcean prices short-dated reset of previously refinanced CLO 18 days ago
- US CLO manager shaves 3bp off record triple A tights 23 days ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 25 days ago
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 1 day ago
- California CLO manager prices its first US CLO deal of the year 1 day ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 1 day ago
- New York CLO manager teams up with Jefferies to refinance a reset deal 2 days ago