MUFG caps busy week for CLO primary with upsized $460 million deal
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has completed a new CLO for American Money Management, capping one of the busiest weeks in the primary CLO market for some time
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 8 days ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 8 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 16 days ago
- Risk retention financing given the green light by EBA 16 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 28 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 12 hours ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 12 hours ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 17 hours ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 18 hours ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 18 hours ago