MUFG caps busy week for CLO primary with upsized $460 million deal
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has completed a new CLO for American Money Management, capping one of the busiest weeks in the primary CLO market for some time
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Risk retention was difficult, but worth it 1 month ago
- AMMC resets 2016 CLO with triple As printing at 126bp 1 month ago
- LCM prices CLO with MUFG for the first time in $749 million reset 1 month ago
- ArrowMark's prices new issue CLO as triple As hit 127bp 2 months ago
- ICG prices short-dated reset of 2015 CLO 3 months ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 2 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 3 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 3 days ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 4 days ago