MUFG caps busy week for CLO primary with upsized $460 million deal
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has completed a new CLO for American Money Management, capping one of the busiest weeks in the primary CLO market for some time
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 1 day ago
- US CLOs eligible for European investors could drop by 80% this year, says Citi 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 8 days ago
- 73 untouched US CLOs could be in line for a refi, according to Moody's 10 days ago
- CLO managers likely to be exempt from risk retention from 2 April, says LSTA 11 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 1 day ago