MUFG caps busy week for CLO primary with upsized $460 million deal
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has completed a new CLO for American Money Management, capping one of the busiest weeks in the primary CLO market for some time
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Marathon and MUFG unite for $503.25 million new issue CLO 14 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: US CLO equity continues its surge 1 month ago
- Past Returns: Repacking in land of the rising sun 2 months ago
- Japanese regulator makes CLOs exempt from risk retention - if loans are appropriately originated 3 months ago
- MUFG prices new issue CLO for TCW with AMR mechanism written in 4 months ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 12 hours ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 23 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 1 day ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers on cloud nine after Ultimate Software allocations 1 day ago
- Anchor equity in 2018 CLO reissue fails to trade in secondary market 1 day ago