Manager signs up JP Morgan to refinance 2014 CLO
A Los Angeles-based CLO manager is preparing a refinancing of a 2014 vintage CLO, according to an investor notice
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Elliott-backed CLO manager hires Citi for debut deal 3 days ago
- SocGen wins first new issue CLO mandate since 2017 4 days ago
- Price talk suggests Kayne Anderson CLO to print in line with other new managers 4 days ago
- King Street markets new US CLO via Morgan Stanley 7 days ago
- Spire teams with BAML for the first time on a CLO as it markets €407 million deal 9 days ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 2 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 2 days ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 2 days ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 2 days ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 3 days ago