NewStar to retain vertical strip in forthcoming middle-market CLO
NewStar Financial is gearing up to price its second middle market CLO of the year, according to market sources. The manager will retain a 5% vertical strip in the deal via an originator vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 8 days ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 8 days ago
- York is back in the game with first CLO transaction of 2018 9 days ago
- US CLO manager plots return to market for first new issue since November 2016 10 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 23 hours ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 1 day ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 1 day ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 1 day ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 1 day ago