Legacy Golub CLO set to be redeemed for stellar final IRR
A 2007 CLO managed by Golub Capital Management looks set for a stellar final IRR when it is redeemed later this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US mid-market earnings grow 12.8% in Q4 2017, up from 4.9% in Q3 1 month ago
- US league tables: CBAM tops US CLO rankings after meteoric rise 1 month ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 2 months ago
- Golub mid-market CLO more than doubles in size to $750 million following reset 2 months ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 3 months ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 20 hours ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 23 hours ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 1 day ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 1 day ago