Mizuho secures third CLO arranging credit with $372 million refi
Mizuho has secured its third CLO arranging credit after pricing and closing a refinancing for a global manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Manager prices first new issue CLO in Europe since September 2016 17 days ago
- PineBridge resets 2015 US CLO in $378 million deal 22 days ago
- Global asset manager poised to launch its largest ever European CLO 22 days ago
- Partners Group hires senior portfolio manager Hanslin as it eyes debut US CLO 23 days ago
- Dallas manager reverts to Highland branding as it prices CLO reset 24 days ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition less than 1 hour ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil less than 1 hour ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 1 hour ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 1 hour ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 20 hours ago