Mizuho secures third CLO arranging credit with $372 million refi
Mizuho has secured its third CLO arranging credit after pricing and closing a refinancing for a global manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge markets a $476.65 million CLO reissue 10 days ago
- Leveraged finance veteran leaves Mizuho in London after 22 years 17 days ago
- HarbourView prices reissue to extend its sole CLO 1 month ago
- PineBridge prices new issue CLO with just six months of reinvestment 1 month ago
- Pinebridge shifts away from investment grade credit 2 months ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago