Phoenix CLO II nears the end of its life cycle after redemption vote
Phoenix CLO II, which has already been resurrected once by new management, is set to be redeemed
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 14 days ago
- Citi brings two five-year reinvestment CLOs for US managers 3 months ago
- Voya refinances one CLO and resets another on busy day for primary market 5 months ago
- Voya prepares $500 million CLO for pricing this week 6 months ago
- Morgan Stanley prints over $1 billion in busy day for CLOs 10 months ago
- Former head of European CLOs at JP Morgan joins Investcorp 4 hours ago
- Black Diamond hires structured credit specialist from Natixis's CLO desk 5 hours ago
- Alcentra European CLO refi sees triple As price at 84bp 5 hours ago
- PGIM brings its European CLO issuance over €2 billion following reset 6 hours ago
- Price talk tightens on upcoming Accunia European CLO 7 hours ago